1992 US Mint Columbus Quincentenary Silver Dollar Coin
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
The 1992 US Mint Columbus Quincentenary Proof commemorates the 500th Anniversary of Columbus' Discovery of the New World. This precious commemorative set is a great purchase for yourself or as gifts to those who love history and collecting coins.
This coin set originally belonged to a coin collector who stored it in our safe for years. Eventually we acquired his collection in the condition he left it and other than sealing it in plastic it is sold as he left it - The plastic containers have never been opened.
Note: Anyone wishing to purchase multiple coins or sets of coins, please contact us and we will work with pricing.
Features of the Coin:
- Condition: Proof - In original box exactly how it arrived from the U.S. Government
- Year: 1992
- Mint(s): Philadelphia
- The dollar contains .7734 oz of Silver
- Half Dollar contains Copper/Nickel banded to an inner core of pure Copper
- U.S. Mint Box with a Certificate of Authenticity
- Obverse: The Silver Dollar features an image of Columbus standing by a globe with a fleet of ships in the background. On the Half Dollar features three famous ships: Nina, Pinta, and Santa Maria
- Set Includes:
- U.S. Mint box and with a certificate of authenticity
- 2 Coin:
- 1992-P US Columbus Silver Dollar Proof
- Obverse: Columbus by a globe with ships in background
- Reverse: Split image: Santa Maria and U.S. Space Shuttle Discovery
- 1992-S US Columbus Clad Half Dollar Proof
- Obverse: Columbus landing on the New World
- Reverse: Three Ships: Nina, Pinta, and Santa Maria
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local Laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable item(s) (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
For info: Hahn's Surplus Policies