Rare 1959 "Americans Abroad, Spokesmen for the United States - Booklet
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - USED Excellent condition. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold AS IS (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Are you interested in History, U.S. History or American policies and politics, then this is the find for you. This booklet is published by the American Council for Nationalities Service, a national, non-profit organization, as a contribution to the People-to-People Program initiated by the President.
Features of the Book:
- Condition: Very Good (does have some issues on the cover - edges torn and turned)
- Date: March 1959
- Size: 7.5" x 4"
- Small Example of Topics:
- A message from the president Dwight Eisenhower 2/13/1959
- Some "Do's" and Don'ts" of International Conversation
- A Passport Good Anywhere
- Answering Tough Questions
- Do Americans really want peace?
- Isn't U.S. talk about a "position of strength" evidence of your aggressive intentions?
- Why does the U.S. maintain a ring of bases around the Soviet bloc?
- Wasn't the U.S. quilty of aggression in sending its troops into Lebanon?
- Does the U.S. really want disarmament?
- Why does the U.S. Government spend so much money for military purposes?
- Why has the U.S. been so reluctant to stop its nuclear weapons tests?
- What is the U.S. policy regarding Arab nationalism and the Arab-Israel dispute?
- Why does the U.S. support dictatorships when it claims to be the champion of democracy?
- Isn't the American worker exploited by Big Business?
- Measures approximately
- Publisher: American Council for Nationalities Service, 20 West 40th Street, New York 18, N.Y.
- Pages -47
NOTE: Over the years we have collected items with historical interest. The majority of our memorabilia is war related and we do not wish to offend anyone. We do not support or condone war but believe that historical items can remind us of our history, teach us about specific moments in time and hopefully prevent us from reliving any manmade horrific times in history. Any items we offer are intended for collectors of memorabilia and hopefully will be used for educational purposes. All of our collectables come from our own private collection via many X-service personnel and government auctions and have included Nazi party, Holocaust, Allgemeine and Waffen SS, Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine, Kamikaze, Japanese, Australian, U.S., British items, etc. We should not forget our past but should endeavor to learn from its mistakes. It is our hope we never forget those that have died as a result of war. May god protect them
The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, Federal, State and Local laws.
Shipping is done Monday-Friday (federal holidays and weekends excluded). Orders received after 3:00pm EST will be processed the following business day. DC and/or tracking numbers will be provided once item is shipped.
Requests received for address changes will require the order to be CANCELED and the order will need to be repurchased with the corrected information.
This item is NON-REFUNDABLE.
All collector items and/or items (or group of items purchased together) that cost over $100.00 will be shipped SIGNATURE REQUIRED.