U.S. Naval Institute PROCEEDINGS Magazine - April. 1997
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone we may not get any more. SOLD AS IS. NON-REFUNDABLE.
Nothing like holding an original magazine in your hand to read or refer back to specific articles. This magazine has been siting in storage for quite a number of years. It is in great shape but does have some of the original owner's (Retired USAF Master Sergeant) sticker on the front.
Features of the Magazine:
- Volume 123/4/1,130
- Commentary: The Mediterranean Paradox
- Comment and Discussion
- The Next Carrier Piece by Piece
- Running Too Silent and Too Deep?
- War and Peace in a Virtual World
- Proteus Shackled: The Future of War
- The Commanders Respond
- Operation Entitlement
- Follow Me!
- The Navy That Almost Was
- Pictorial: 35th Annual Photo Contest Winners
- Time for Real Reform
- Does Maritime Patrol Have a Future?
- Sea Control Remains Critical
- Poor Man's A-Bomb?
- Nobody Asked Me But . . . Warrior Training Must Be the Highest Priority
- Nobody Asked Me But . . . Maneuver Warfare Lives Inside the Lifelines
- Professional Notes
- Book Reviews & Books of Interest
- Points of Interest: Food Allowance Reform Helps Some, Hurts Others
- World Naval Developments: Japan Rejects Missile Defense
- Combat Fleets
- Patrol Squadron Nine (VP-9)
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas. Must be 18 or older to purchase. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable country, state and local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.