U.S. Naval Institute PROCEEDINGS Magazine - Aug. 1996
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone we may not get any more. SOLD AS IS. NON-REFUNDABLE.
Nothing like holding an original magazine in your hand to read or refer back to specific articles. This magazine has been siting in storage for quite a number of years. It is in great shape but does have some of the original owner's (Retired USAF Master Sergeant) sticker on the front.
Features of the Magazine:
- Volume 122/8/1,122
- A Sea Story Not Easily Told
- Book Reviews & Books of Interest
- Tomorrow's Fleet—Part II
- Deterrence: Then and Now
- Comment & Discussion
- Lest We Forget
- Combat Fleets
- World Naval Developments: Work Smarter, Hit Harder
- Points of Interest: Maintaining Morale in Bosnia
- Sea Dog Quiz #2
- The U. S. Navy: New Approach to Submarines
- Leadership Forum: Adapt or Die
- Fighting the Beast
- Professional Notes
- Nobody Asked Me, But…The Reason I Wear One Row of Ribbons...
- Nobody Asked Me, But…Fitness Reports and Morale in Naval Aviation
- Military Medicine Must Evolve
- Surprises Uncovered in Hunley Probe
- Do Photos Lie?
- The New War Plan Orange
- The Changing of the Guard
- Carriers Are Forward Presence
- Bomber Debates
- The Cult of Captivity
- Surfacing Hunley
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas. Must be 18 or older to purchase. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable country, state and local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.