Iron Age Solidifier Comp Toe EH 6” Waterproof Boot
When the challenges mount, when the ground starts moving under you, the Iron Age Solidifier is there for you. With its defined heel, polyurethane abrasion tough outsole, super strong leathers and welts, and waterproof membrane (IA5062 and IA5082 only), the Solidifier is a firm foundation.
Features of the Boot:
- Type: 6" Waterproof Work Boot
- Toe: Composite Toe
- Upper: Waterproof Leather
- Color: Brown
- Lining: Moisture Wicking Antimicrobial Liner for Comfort and Odor Absorption
- Insole: Bootbed Memory Foam Footbed
- Outsole: Polyurethane Abrasion Resistant Outsole with Defined Heel
- ASTM F2413: Meets all standards for safety footwear. You know, if that’s something you care about. Tough against everything.
- Electrical Hazard Protection: Like a second skin - One that protects you from live circuits and wires - Tough against electricity
- Ladder Latch Defined Heel: Helps turn ladders into stairs. When your boot stands up straight, so will you - Tough against gravity
- Hydrotex Waterproof System: Moisture wicking nylon gets moisture out. A hydrotex waterproof membrane keeps it out - All of it
- Bootbed Dual Layered Memory Foam: Removable footbed insole
- Memory Foam Footbed: Cushiony memory foam forms to your foot shape, helping to relieve back and joint pain every day as well as giving you more cushion with every strike of your heel
- Goodyear Welt Construction: There's a reason this is the way it's been done for over a century. No sole separation, even in the toughest and hottest conditions
STOCKED ITEM:. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.