Benchmark Road and Rec. Atlas - Nevada
Nevada is rich with public lands that are as wild and diverse as the state’s reputation. This is the first atlas to corral all of Nevada’s marvels and outdoor recreation potential. Careful and thorough field checking and local research assure users the best Nevada outdoor experience possible. Recreation maps show public land ownership and hunting units, with a categorized guide of parks & forests, historic sites, natural wonders, and camping & RV sites. Special metro maps of Las Vegas and Reno, and a dazzling view of Lake Tahoe make this a complete atlas for home planning and road tripping through the Silver State.
Map Scales:Recreation Maps 1:850,000 1″ = 13.4 miles.Landscape Maps 1:280,000 1″ = 4.4 miles. Metro Maps 1:100,000 1″ = 1.6 miles.
- National Forest land ownership (private in-holdings) are shown in addition to forest boundaries
- Updated road conditions compiled from annual Motor-Vehicle Use (MVU) data by US Forest Service
- BLM/State land ownership
- Page to page map overlap, clear legibility
- Public Lands maps are completely updated with recreation access and point-to-point mileages
- Recreation listings are current and fact-checked
- Categorized listings include:
- Parks, Monuments, Natural Wonders
- Campgrounds & RV Parks
- Boating & Fishing Access
- Forest & Wildlife Areas
- Hunting Unit Map with Info Resources
Features of the Book:
- Publisher: Benchmark Maps; 8th Edition 2021
- Language: English
- Paperback: 96 pages
- ISBN: 9781734315066
- Item Weight: 1.05 pounds
- Dimensions: 16"x11"
STOCKED ITEM: Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local Laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable item(s) (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
For info: Hahn's Surplus Policies