TRU-SPEC 8 Pocket BDU Pants - Woodland Camo
Note - DropN accessory/phone pocket included in this new design. Built with the many of the same features as the classic MIL-SPEC BDU but with a few added improvements. The classic BDU pant was adopted by the U.S. military as their primary combat uniform in the early 1980s and served well into the mid 2000's but by adding a YKK brass zipper and a DropN accessory/phone pocket, these pants are even better today.
Features of the BDU Pants:
- YKK brass zipper fly
- 6.5oz. 65/35 Polyester Cotton Rip-Stop
- Two adjustable side tabs with bartack reinforcements
- Belt loops have a 2-1/4" wide opening and are secured with two bartacks
- Two front slash pockets
- Two rear inserted pockets with snag proof and fused pocket flaps
- Two bellowed three pleated cargo pockets with drain holes & snag proof and fused button flaps
- DropN accessory/phone pocket
- Reinforced seat
- Reinforced knees
- Nylon drawstring leg ties
- Sizes: Small - 3XLarge Regular & Medium - XLarge Long
- Note – color shading will occur on products constructed of different fabric blends. To insure a matching set please purchase all shirts, jackets and pants in the same fabric.
STOCKED ITEM:. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.