1988 Silver American Eagle Coin
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
1988 Silver American Eagle dollar by the Philadelphia Mint. The American silver eagle coins are among the most popular silver bullion pieces ever made, and for this reason they enjoy a high level of demand. The reason for this is their silver purity and their design, which features Adolph A. Weinman’s Walking Liberty.
This coin originally belonged to a coin collector who stored it in our safe for years. Eventually we acquired his collection in the condition he left it and other than sealing it in plastic it is sold as he left it. This coin has been tested with a magnet and weighed.
Features of the Coin:
- Condition: Uncirculated - Lost some of its luster
- Date: 1988
- Philadelphia Mint
- Contents: 1.0000 troy oz - 0.999 fine Silver, 31.072g balance Copper
- Coin is out of original package
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman's full length figure of Liberty in full stride, enveloped in folds of the flag, with her right hand extended and branches of laurel and oak in her left
- Reverse: Heraldie eagle with shield, an olive branch in the right talon and arrow in the left
- Size: 1.598" Diameter, 0.122" Thickness
- Weight: 31.103g
The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, Federal, State and Local laws.
Shipping is done Monday-Friday (federal holidays and weekends excluded). Orders received after 3:00pm EST will be processed the following business day. DC and/or tracking numbers will be provided once item is shipped.
Requests received for address changes will require the order to be CANCELED and the order will need to be repurchased with the corrected information.
This item is NON-REFUNDABLE.
All collector items and/or items (or group of items purchased together) that cost over $100.00 will be shipped SIGNATURE REQUIRED.