1992 White House 200th Anniversary Proof Silver Dollar
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
The 1992 White House 200th Anniversary Proof Silver Dollar commemorates the the 200th anniversary of the laying of the White House cornerstone in 1792. This precious commemorative is a great purchase for yourself or as gifts to those who love history and collecting coins.
This coin set originally belonged to a coin collector who stored it in our safe for years. Eventually we acquired his collection in the condition he left it and other than sealing it in plastic it is sold as he left it - The plastic containers have never been opened.
Note: Anyone wishing to purchase multiple coins or sets of coins, please contact us and we will work with pricing.
Features of the Coins:
- Condition: Proof - In original box exactly how it arrived from the U.S. Government
- Year: 1992
- Mint(s): West Point
- The dollar contains 90% Silver, 10% Copper
- Set Includes:
- U.S. Mint box and with a certificate of authenticity
- One Coin:
- Obverse: the north portico of the iconic “Executive Mansion”
- Reverse: A bust of James Hoban, the original architect of the White House, and the main entrance he designed
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.