1993-S US Bill of Rights Commemorative Proof Silver Dollar
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
The 1993 Bill of Rights Commemorative Coin Silver Dollar Proof Coin is a historic collectible produced by the US Mint and is specially designed and created to commemorate James Madison and the Bill of Rights. This precious commemorative is a great purchase for yourself or as gifts to those who love history and collecting coins.
This coin set originally belonged to a coin collector who stored it in our safe for years. Eventually we acquired his collection in the condition he left it and other than sealing it in plastic it is sold as he left it - The plastic containers have never been opened.
Features of the Coins:
- Condition: Proof - In original box exactly how it arrived from the U.S. Government
- Weight: 26.730 grams
- Diameter: 38.10 mm
- Composition: 90% silver, 10% copper
- Mint: San Francisco ("S" mint mark)
- Actual Silver Weight: 0.77344 oz. ASW
- Set Includes:
- One coin
- Obverse: Design of the 1993 Bill of Rights features a portrait of James Madison
- Reverse: Montpelier, Madison's Virginia home
- The set is housed in its original government sleeve and box
- Certificate of Authenticity
The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, Federal, State and Local laws.
Shipping is done Monday-Friday (federal holidays and weekends excluded). Orders received after 3:00pm EST will be processed the following business day. DC and/or tracking numbers will be provided once item is shipped.
Requests received for address changes will require the order to be CANCELED and the order will need to be repurchased with the corrected information.
This item is NON-REFUNDABLE.
All collector items and/or items (or group of items purchased together) that cost over $100.00 will be shipped SIGNATURE REQUIRED.