2006-D Sacagawea Dollar
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
The Sacagawea dollar is a United States dollar coin that has been minted every year since 2000, although not released for general circulation from 2002 to 2008 and again from 2012 onward due to its general unpopularity with the public and low business demand for the coin.
This coin originally belonged to a coin collector who stored it in our safe for years. Eventually we acquired his collection in the condition he left it and other than sealing it in plastic it is sold as he left it.
Features of the Coin:
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Value: 1.00 United States Dollar
- Mint marks: D (Denver)
- Diameter: 26.49 mm (1.043 in)
- Edge: Plain
- Composition: Core: 100% Cu; Cladding: 77% Cu, 12% Zn, 7% Mn, 4% Ni; Overall: 88.5% Cu, 6% Zn, 3.5% Mn, 2% Ni
- Mass: 8.100 g (0.26 troy oz)
- Thickness: 2.00 mm (0.079 in)
- Obverse: Sacagawea "Liberty In God We Trust 2006 D"
- Reverse: Design - Flying Eagle "United States Of America One Dollar" "E Pluribus Unum"
The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, Federal, State and Local laws.
Shipping is done Monday-Friday (federal holidays and weekends excluded). Orders received after 3:00pm EST will be processed the following business day. DC and/or tracking numbers will be provided once item is shipped.
Requests received for address changes will require the order to be CANCELED and the order will need to be repurchased with the corrected information.
This item is NON-REFUNDABLE.
All collector items and/or items (or group of items purchased together) that cost over $100.00 will be shipped SIGNATURE REQUIRED.