2013-D Sacagawea Dollar
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
The Sacagawea dollar is a United States dollar coin that has been minted every year since 2000, although not released for general circulation from 2002 to 2008 and again from 2012 onward due to its general unpopularity with the public and low business demand for the coin.
This coin originally belonged to a coin collector who stored it in our safe for years. Eventually we acquired his collection in the condition he left it and other than sealing it in plastic it is sold as he left it.
Note: Anyone wishing to purchase multiple coins or sets of coins, please contact us and we will work with pricing.
Features of the Coin:
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Value: 1.00 United States Dollar
- Mint marks: D (Denver)
- Diameter: 26.49 mm (1.043 in)
- Edge: Plain
- Composition: Core: 100% Cu; Cladding: 77% Cu, 12% Zn, 7% Mn, 4% Ni; Overall: 88.5% Cu, 6% Zn, 3.5% Mn, 2% Ni
- Mass: 8.100 g (0.26 troy oz)
- Thickness: 2.00 mm (0.079 in)
- Obverse: Sacagawea "Liberty In God We Trust 2013 D"
- Reverse: Design - Flying Eagle "United States Of America One Dollar" "E Pluribus Unum"
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.