Benchmade - Auto Adamas BM-2750SBK
The Adamas folding knives come in both manual and automatic and have proven to be the strongest AXIS knives ever made. A thick blade, liners and G10 handle scales afford the knife much of it's strength. In addition, a portion of the proceeds from these knives are donated to Three Rangers and to the Navy SEAL Foundation; both organizations benefiting the members and families of special operations. MOLLE compatibe. Made in USA.
Features of the Auto Adamas:
- Designer: Shane Sibert
- Mechanism: AXIS-Automatic
- Action: Automatic-opening
- Blade Steel: D2 (60-62 HRC)
- Blade Length: 3.82" (9.70cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.160" (4.06mm)
- Open Length: 8.70" (22.10cm)
- Closed Length: 4.88" (12.40cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.73" (18.54mm)
- Weight: 7.54oz. (213.76g)
- Sheath Weight: 1.50oz. (42.52g)
STOCKED ITEM. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
Must be 18 or older to purchase. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable state and local laws. Item can ONLY be shipped within the U.S.