CRKT Knife - CEO
Designed by Richard Rogers in Magdalena, New Mexico
A knife that’s dressed for success.
At first glance, it could be mistaken for a pen tucked into a shirt pocket. And that’s exactly the way the CEO folding knife was designed. With a supremely low profile and no corners cut on usability and ergonomics, it embodies the working spirit of everyday carry.
Features of the Knife:
- Extremely low profile and lightweight; comfortable to carry in front shirt pocket
- Recessed thumb stud with IKBS™ ball bearing pivot system deploys the blade smooth and fast
- Durable glass reinforced nylon handles are lightweight with excellent grip
- Blade Length: 3.107" (78.92 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.086" (2.18 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.448" (112.98 mm)
- Weight: 2.1 oz.
- Handle: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Style: Folding Knife w/Locking Liner
- Overall Length: 7.625" (193.68 mm)
STOCKED ITEM. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED. Must be 18 or older to purchase. Items can ONLY be shipped within the U.S.