Department Of The Army Field Manual SURVIVAL FM 21-76
Official Military Survival Manual FM-21-76
Features of the Field Manual:
- 1970 Military Issue Manual
- One Of The Top (5) Selling Books From Rothco
- Very Good Quality
- 288 Pages
- This manual has been written to help you acquire survival skills
- it tells you how to travel, find water & food, shelter yourself from the weather & care for yourself if you become sick or injured
- This information is first treated generally & then applied specifically to such special areas as the arctic, the desert, the jungle & the ocean
- General introduction & individual &group survival orientation navigation, finding water in all parts of the globe, how to obtain food, start a fire & much more!
- Size: 5 1/2" X 8 1/2"
- GSA Compliant
- Made In USA
STOCKED ITEM. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.