ESEE Plain Edge, Coyote Brown Molded Sheath Knife 6P
The ESEE Plain Edge, Coyote Brown Molded Sheath Knife is made from high carbon 1095 steel. And while 1095 is a top choice for professional cutlery designed for hard use, it will rust and stain if not properly cared for - especially on the cutting edge and around the laser engraving. It is the user's responsibility to keep the blades properly lubricated and cleaned. We suggest using a dry film rust inhibitor such as TUF-GLIDE or TUF-CLOTH.
Features of the 6P Knife:
- Overall Length: 11.75"
- Cutting Edge Length: 5.75"
- Overall Blade Length: 6.50"
- Blade Width: 1.56"
- Weight (Knife Only): 12 Ounces
- Drop Point Blade, Full Flat Grind
- Maximum Thickness: .188"
- 1095 Carbon Steel, 55-57 Rc.
- Removable Linen Micarta Handles
- Sheathing: Molded Sheath W/ Clip Plate
- Rounded Pommel w/ Lanyard Hole
- ESEE-6P (Plain Edge, Coyote Brown Molded Sheath)
- ESEE-6S (Partially Serrated, Coyote Brown Molded Sheath)
STOCKED ITEM. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
Must be 18 or older to purchase. Item can ONLY be shipped within the U.S.