Garmont Boots T8 Bifida - Coyote
The Garmont T8 BIFIDA Boots (Coyote) were designed to be versatile enough to take you anywhere.
The Garmont T8 BIFIDA Boots are constructed out of 250g breathable nylon mesh with 1.6 mm suede leather and polyester webbing, requiring less time to break in than a lot of other tactical boots in their class, saving that hardship on your feet. These boots also feature zero optical refraction and ball-bearing hardware, with metallic eyelets and a closed hook system. But the real star of the show here is the Vibram Bifida rubber outsole. Vibram invented the very first rubber lug system, and these on the Garmont T8 were made rugged enough to grip any kind of terrain your mission takes you to – and absorb all the shock impact. The versatility of these boots is amazing – from patrol to hiking, running up inclines, navigating rough terrain and hanging off the all-terrain vehicles – this boot performs with grace under pressure, even in very wet climates. The Garmont T8 BIFIDA Boots spared no detail when it comes to supporting your ankles, shins and knees … the footbed has a unique ergonomic design with a cup system to give you added stability and reduce stress impact.
Features of the Boot:
- Vibram Bifida rubber outsole for superior traction
- Vibram sole
- Canvas, Vibram sole
- Available in both MEDIUM (D) and WIDE (2E) widths
- Suede leather upper with nylon mesh for breathability - Texon and canvas reinforcements for durability
- Excellent ventilation and quick-dry materials. Viable for wet climates
- 250g nylon mesh with 1.6 mm suede leather for durability
- Ergonomically designed to work with your body’s natural posture
- NSN # 8430-01-551-4915
STOCKED ITEM:. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.