Garmont Boots T8 NFS Lightweight - Coyote
The Garmont T8 NFS Lightweight Boots (Coyote) is the ideal boot for use in a desert setting as well as in wet climates where boots may become heavily saturated. They are lightweight, comfortable and extremely durable allowing for long periods of standing and excessive walking.
A reinforced lining on the inside is made with Texon Grid canvas to allow unwanted moisture to escape, keeping your feet dry. An EVA midsole provides baseline cushioning throughout while an additional EVA insole which is 2mm thick allows for extra cushioning and great comfort. Underneath, a PU breathable footbed forces sweat out for dry boots at all times. A TPU heel insert with built in elasticity distributes impact to avoid stress pain while on duty. Authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, and multicam uniforms for Army members.
Features of the Boots:
- NFS "Need For Speed" design is the lightweight version of the original Garmont T8
- Ultra lightweight multi-terrain design ideal for desert climates or wet conditions
- Upper made from 1.6mm suede leather as well as 250gr nylon and polyester webbing for reinforced support
- Heavy duty rubber outsole fitted with dig-in tread for traction in all terrains
- Unique ball bearing placed in the instep provides stability and support
- Closed hook metallic eyelets provide secure lacing for a snug fit
- 8mm flat polyester laces are incredibly durable and designed not to fray
- Reinforced lining made with high tech 320gr Texon Grid canvas for superb breathability
- EVA midsole provides cushion for your feet and easily molds to feet for a custom fit
- EVA insole is 2mm thick and provides extra cushioning for great comfort
- PU breathable footbed keeps your feet dry
- TPU heel insert has elasticity built in to distribute impact during duty
- AR670-1 compliant for US Army wear with multicam and OCP
- AFI 36-2903 compliant for US Air Force wear with OCP
STOCKED ITEM:. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.