Bolle Military Goggles
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - NEW. Once they are gone we may not get any more.
The TPR frame can withstand extreme heat and its double lens with Equalizer technology effectively combats fogging. Thanks to its large adjustable strap, it also offers ample comfort and effective protection from fire or extreme temperatures.
Features of the Goggles:
- Clear lens : V50 221 m/s (796 km/h)
- Ballistic Resistance STANAG 2920:The ballisitic resistance STANAG defined by NATO ensures compliance with standards ballistic protection for military of Bollé Tactical eyewear. Each lens and each screen suffer the impact of a steel cylinder equivalent to a 0.22 caliber'' of up to more than 275 m / s or 990 km / h
- The STANAG standards are recognized in all member countries of NATO
- Chemical risk - Gas and fine dust - 5 (sealed goggle mandatory): Chemical protection against gas and fine dust particles < 5 microns (sealed goggle mandatory)
- Chemical risk - Large dust particles - 4: Chemical protection against large dust particles> 5 microns. Goggles mandatory
- Chemical risk - Liquid droplets - 3 (Goggle, adapted spectacles with strap or face shield mandatory): Chemical protection against liquid droplets or splashes. Goggles, adapted spectacles with strap or face shield mandatory.
- Mechanical risk- High speed particles at extreme temperatures - T: The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorises use for high speed particles at extreme temperatures.
- Mechanical risk- Medium energy impact - B: Medium energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 120 m/s
- Risks relating to radiations - UV Protection - EN 170 - (2-1.2, 2C-1.2): The protection filters ultraviolet radiation: This type of protection is particularly recommended during activities where the source of ultraviolet radiation is predominant, such as mercury vapor lamps, actinic or germicides
Levels of application: 2-1.2, 2C-1.2
Lens color: Clear, blue, yellow or green. Adding the code "C" indicates good color recognition by the holder
- Thermic risk - Molten metal and hot solids - 9: This marking guarantees protection against droplet liquid, hot solids, molten metals or the emission of intense radiation. Safety goggles only.
- Panoramic field of vision
- Double ballistic lens
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog coatings
- Comfort foam
- High comfort material frame
- Can be worn over Prescription spectacles
- Ventilated frame
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.