Commando Raider 3321 Military GMT Watch
The Commando Series from Luminox is designed to pay homage to military units all over the world. Developed with military and law enforcement expert Andrea Micheli - a former Swiss Army Military Security NCO, internationally recognized law enforcement/military specialized journalist and shooting instructor – the Commando Series meets the needs of active professional military and police personnel, as well as adventure lovers who want a reliable, versatile, and precise analog watch. The Commando Raider combines all the details for which Luminox is famous – tough, luminous, extremely water-resistant, highly legible – with a sand-colored dial, military-style numbers and military time. The Raider adds a CARBONOX unidirectional countdown bezel with an integrated compass rose, in a light and extremely durable 46mm CARBONOX case.
Features of the Watch:
- Size/Diameter: 46mm
- Water Resistance: 200 meters, 20 ATM, 600 feet, individually tested
- Movement: Ronda 515.24H, 2nd Time Zone
- Battery life: 395 / 50 months
- Case: CARBONOX
- Bezel: CARBONOX, unidirectional rotating bezel fitted at 12h with a protected colored light tube and sapphire crystal
- Case back: 316L stainless steel, screw in
- Crystal: Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Crown: 316L stainless steel screw down
- Height: 14mm
- Weight: 90g
STOCKED ITEM: Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local Laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable item(s) (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
For info: Hahn's Surplus Policies