McRae 8158 Terassault Freedom Articulated Tactical Boot - Coyote
McRae Terassault Hot Weather tactical boot style 8158 uses advanced ultra lightweight materials & features three times the ventilation of traditional military footwear and is equipped with a Vibram Multisport outsole for superior grip and stability.
Ideal for wear dry and hot environments. Outsole/midsole platform promotes stability on almost all surfaces and has good mud release properties.
Features of this Tactical Boot:
- Upper: Genuine cowhide suede and 1000 denier nylon
- Bottom: Genuine Vibram Multi-Sport rubber outsole and lightweight midsole provides a performance platform and surefootedness in most all terrains
- Closure System: TeraLoc lace system comprised of special stitched in speed-laces and functionally textured laces. Keeps Boot snug even if accidently untied
- Special Features: Functional flex points in front and back allow articulation of the upper for greater Freedom of ankle movement
- Topline: Padded collar with tendon relief dip in back
- Ventilation: Special air vent on inside arch to promote air-conditioned comfort in hot environments
- Comfort: Cushion orthotic footbed - can be removed and washed
- Weight: Light weight - size 10.0R Boot weighs in at 1.375 lbs. (623.7 gr.) or approximately 32.4% lighter in weight than comparable size HW spec boots
- Origin: Imported
- Sizes: 5 - 12, 13 R & W
- Color: Coyote
STOCKED ITEM. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.