McRae Specification USMC Hot Weather Boot 8187
The McRae Specification USMC Hot Weather Boot is an official, certified military specification hot weather Boot worn by the United States Marine Corps. The upper is comprised of full grain Mojave leather and highly breathable Cordura TM. The Boot also features direct attach construction to reduce weight and a Vibram SierraTM outsole for superior grip.
Features of this Tactical Boot:
- Height: Height 8"
- Bottom: Direct attach construction featuring cushion polyurethane midsole and Oil, Acid & Slip Resistant Vibram SierraTM outsole
- Shock Attenuating: Enhanced shock attenuation via foam covered insole
- Comfort: Removable cushion polyurethane sock insert
- Upper: Full-grain Mojave suede and 1000 denier CorduraTM upper
- Topline: Padded collar
- Closure System: Nylon coated speedhook & eyelet lacing system
- Ventilation: Nylon coated brass drainage vents promote rapid drying in wet conditions
- Origin: Made in USA
- Sizes: 5 - 12, 13 R & W
- Color: Tan
STOCKED ITEM. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP.