Military Miller Full Body Splint/Litter w/Head Rest & Standard Head Harness - OD
LIMITED ITEM. USED in Excellent condition. Once they are gone we may not get any more. ALL SALES FINAL! ** WE CANNOT SHIP THIS PRODUCT. You must come into the store to purchase or call the store for other arrangements!
The Miller Full Body Splint/Litter is a versatile spine immobilization board and Stokes basket-compatible extrication litter. The system comes complete with a full head harness and integrated immobilization straps. This unique harness system with integrated straps is ideal for water rescue as well as any rescue situation where non-integrated straps could become entangled or be lost. An optional head harness allows this same critical immobilization of a helmeted victim.When used in conjunction with the LSP Half Back, the Miller board can be used for safe vertical lifting in normal and confined space rescue without compromising patient safety or spine immobilization. The many unique features of the Miller board have made this the most popular rescue and immobilization product for more than 20 years.
Rigid foam core provides both strength and buoyancy for water rescue immobilization
Will float 250 pounds in fresh water and 300 pounds in salt water·Integrated strapping system allows the rescuer to quickly and efficiently immobilize and restrain combative patients and avoids the loss of the straps
Split-leg design allows for easy independent leg traction, accessibility, and compatibility with the Stokes litter basket
Should strap design prevents both lateral and horizontal movement of the patient during extrication and transportation
Features of the Splint/Litter:
- Condition: Excellent
- Manufacturer: Allied Products
- Length: 65.75" (167 cm) x Width: 14" (35.56 cm) x Depth: 3.25" (8.25 cm) at fullest point
- Weight: 15 lbs. (6.81 kg)
- Load Capacity: 500 lbs. (227 kg)
- Flotation Capacity: 250 lbs. (114 kg) in fresh water; 300 lbs. (136 kg) in salt water
- Outer Plastic Shell:High density polyethylene; temperature range –180°F to 240°F; resistant to gasoline and other chemicals; clean with soap and water
- Injected Foam Core: Rigid polyurethane foam; meets military specifications.
- Webbing: #7226 commercial-grade nylon, 2"; 5,000/6,000 lbs. (2700 kg) test; washable
- Closures: 2" (5 cm) black hook and loop; washable; meets military specifications
- Nylon Fabric: 100% utility nylon, black, 200 denier
- Foam: #2 ethafoam; meets military specifications
- Slide: Nickel-plated steel
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. All items will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED. Must be 18 or older to purchase. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable country, state and local laws. WE CANNOT SHIP THIS PRODUCT.