Nebo iPROTEC ELITE HP190LS with Red Laser 5578
NEBO PROTEC ELITE HP190LS combines a brilliant white light with a bright red aiming laser. It uses a highly efficient, recoil-proof LED to generate 190 lumens of blinding white light with a 5-milliwatt, 650 nanometer laser sight, located below the light. Light of this magnitude is enough to dominate an aggressor night adapted vision, ideal for military, law enforcement, and self-defense. The reflector lens focuses the beam for long distance lighting while also producing enough light to support the user peripheral vision. The HP190LS batteries will produce 3 hours of continuous illumination. The compact body of the HP190LS is constructed of aircraft grade anodized aluminum making it a lightweight, yet powerful light source. The HP190LS is also O-ring and gasket sealed to be completely weatherproof. The On-Off switch provides convenient one-finger operation. This switch allows you to select between 100% white light or defensive strobe. A separate switch on the bottom is used to control the laser. The laser sight is adjusted by two screws (see diagram) that are designed to not loosen. A small screwdriver is included to adjust the elevation and windage of the laser. Laser travels over 450 yards.
Features of the Light/Laser:
- One high-power LED bulb outputs 190 lumens of blinding light (bulb rated for 110,000+ hours of life)
- Recoil-proof LED
- High-visibility 5mW / 650 nm red aiming laser
- Anodized aircraft grade aluminum water-resistant compact body design
- 3 hours of continuous light
- Ambidextrous On-Off switch
- No tools required
- One CR123A battery included for light and three AG5 Button Cell Batteries included for laser
2 lighting modes
- 100% white light (190 lumens)
- Strobe mode (190 lumens)
STOCKED ITEM. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP.