Nester Outdoor Socks Merino Wool Boot 9286
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - NEW. Once they are gone we may not get any more.
Nester's manufacturing center is situated in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Mount Airy, North Carolina. They are a family owned, environmentally responsible company that goes the extra mile to provide a healthy, safe working environment. They are on the leading edge of textile development.
People wear Nester to experience the exceptional performance and comfort of Nester's socks. The unisex socks are ideal for men and women while working, hiking, trekking or any outdoor activity.
Features of the Socks:
- Material: 82% Merino wool, 16% nylon, 2% lycra spandex
- Machine Wash warm with like colors, tumble dry no heat, no bleach
- Size: X-Small / fits women's shoe size 4-6 - XLarge / fits men's shoe 12-15
- Soft and comfortable
- Provide compression, arch support and reinforced heel and toe to ensure maximum comfort and protection
- The rib knit design gives elasticity and an elastic cuff prevents bunching.
- Breathable - Keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter, these thermal boot socks won’t weigh you down.
- Wicking and odor resistant - Merino wool’s natural wicking, anti-bacterial, and odor-resistant properties keep you comfortable in hot or cold weather
- Priced indiviually
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.