Rare 1959 "Americans Abroad, Spokesmen for the United States - Booklet
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - USED Excellent condition. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold AS IS (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Are you interested in History, U.S. History or American policies and politics, then this is the find for you. This booklet is published by the American Council for Nationalities Service, a national, non-profit organization, as a contribution to the People-to-People Program initiated by the President.
Features of the Book:
- Condition: Very Good (does have some issues on the cover - edges torn and turned)
- Date: March 1959
- Size: 7.5" x 4"
- Small Example of Topics:
- A message from the president Dwight Eisenhower 2/13/1959
- Some "Do's" and Don'ts" of International Conversation
- A Passport Good Anywhere
- Answering Tough Questions
- Do Americans really want peace?
- Isn't U.S. talk about a "position of strength" evidence of your aggressive intentions?
- Why does the U.S. maintain a ring of bases around the Soviet bloc?
- Wasn't the U.S. quilty of aggression in sending its troops into Lebanon?
- Does the U.S. really want disarmament?
- Why does the U.S. Government spend so much money for military purposes?
- Why has the U.S. been so reluctant to stop its nuclear weapons tests?
- What is the U.S. policy regarding Arab nationalism and the Arab-Israel dispute?
- Why does the U.S. support dictatorships when it claims to be the champion of democracy?
- Isn't the American worker exploited by Big Business?
- Measures approximately
- Publisher: American Council for Nationalities Service, 20 West 40th Street, New York 18, N.Y.
- Pages -47
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.