1923 U.S. Morgan Peace Silver Dollar
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
This coin has been stored in a safe for 40 + years. I do not know if it has been in circulation or not prior to our owning the coin. This coin originally belonged to a coin collector who stored it in our safe for years. Eventually we acquired his collection in the condition he left it and other than sealing it in plastic it is sold as he left it. The coin has been tested with a magnet.
Note: Anyone wishing to purchase multiple coins or sets of coins, please contact us and we will work with pricing.
Features of the Coin:
- Condition: Extremely Fine: Slight but obvious removal of design and metal. Mint luster is now gone from the large exposed areas (Patina from age). Small details in her hair are now missing. This is a nice coin.
- Approximate Size: 1 7/16"
- Edge: Reeded
- Contains 0.7734 oz of Silver
- Mintage of 17,475,000 coins
- Obverse: Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below
- Reverse: Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.