1925 U.S. Morgan Peace Silver Dollar
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
This coin has been stored in a safe for 40 + years. I do not know if it has been in circulation or not prior to our owning the coin. This coin originally belonged to a coin collector who stored it in our safe for years. Eventually we acquired his collection in the condition he left it and other than sealing it in plastic it is sold as he left it.
Note: Anyone wishing to purchase multiple coins or sets of coins, please contact us and we will work with pricing.
Features of the Coin:
- Condition: Extremely Fine: Slight but obvious removal of design and metal. Mint luster is now gone from the large exposed areas (Patina from age). Small details in her hair are now missing. This is a nice coin.
- Approximate Size: 1 7/16"
- Edge: Reeded
- Contains 0.7734 oz of Silver
- Mintage of 17,475,000 coins.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below
- Reverse: Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath
The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, Federal, State and Local laws.
Shipping is done Monday-Friday (federal holidays and weekends excluded). Orders received after 3:00pm EST will be processed the following business day. DC and/or tracking numbers will be provided once item is shipped.
Requests received for address changes will require the order to be CANCELED and the order will need to be repurchased with the corrected information.
This item is NON-REFUNDABLE.
All collector items and/or items (or group of items purchased together) that cost over $100.00 will be shipped SIGNATURE REQUIRED.