Jacket Made to Mimic a USAF Officer Coat
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED, NO Damage. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
How funny is this one - I suspect it was a theater prop. This beautiful jacket is quite the mixture of items: the manufacturer is "Tailor Dia Chitose Japan", name tag is "Max C. Vernon, N"., Sergeant USAF Chevrons on each sleeve, a permanent stitched Ribbons patch above the front left pocket , and two U.S. collar patches unlike anything I have ever seen. With all that said, this jacket is in fantastic shape and very handsome. Excellent choice for any collector of the oddities, person searching for Halloween attire, theater prop, or simply a fantastic jacket for regular use.
Features of the Jacket:
- Condition: Excellent - All USAF buttons are in excellent condition, Interior of jacket is in perfect condition
- Great feeling fabric
- Approximately 19" Shoulder to Shoulder
- Approximately 23" Armpit to Armpit
- Approximately 24.5" Sleeve Length
- Approximately 30" Length down back
- Inside tag located on the inside pocket: "Tailor Dia Chitose Japan", and a name tag is "Max C. Vernon, N" is on opposite interior side
- Patches etc.:
- USAF Sergeant Chevron on each sleeve
- A permanent stitched Ribbons patch above the front left pocket
- Two U.S. collar patches unlike anything I have ever seen
NOTE: Over the years we have collected items with historical interest. The majority of our memorabilia is war related and we do not wish to offend anyone. We do not support or condone war but believe that historical items can remind us of our history, teach us about specific moments in time and hopefully prevent us from reliving any manmade horrific times in history. Any items we offer are intended for collectors of memorabilia and hopefully will be used for educational purposes. All of our collectables come from our own private collection via many X-service personnel and government auctions and have included Nazi party, Holocaust, Allgemeine and Waffen SS, Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine, Kamikaze, Japanese, Australian, U.S., British items, etc. We should not forget our past but should endeavor to learn from its mistakes. It is our hope we never forget those that have died as a result of war. May god protect them!
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
For info: Hahn's Surplus Policies