Vintage 1959 Royal Canadian Air Force Dress Jacket & Pants
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED, NO Damage. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
Rare, Vintage Royal Canadian Air Force men's military dress uniform jacket and pants. Great, Vintage design, with embroidered patches, including Canada Wings, Sergeant rank patches, ribbons, King's Crown buttons & it's Original Belt. It is made of worsted Wool, an Original with no moth holes.
Excellent choice for any collector, person searching for Halloween attire, or simply a fantastic jacket for regular use.
Features of the Jacket:
- Condition: Excellent Shape - All buttons are in excellent condition, Interior of jacket is in perfect condition
- Material: Wool
- Size: Medium/Large
- Shoulder to Shoulder Approx. 18.5"
- Sleeve Length Approx. 24.5"
- Jacket Length Approx. 29.5"
- Chest Approx. 40"
- Inside Tag: Scott Uniforms, 210 St. Jean Streetm, Longueuil, P.Q. / Tailored Especially for Mr. CPL. J.J. Sauve, July/59 83075 / R.C.A. F. Station Torbay, St. John's, Nfdl.
- Patches etc.:
- Canada Eagle patch on each shoulder
- Sergeant Rank patches on each arm
- Ribbon bar plus one oak leaf (Canadian Volunteer Service Ribbon w/ Oak Leaf, War Ribbon, Military Valour Ribbon)
- A leather name tag attached to the front pocket button "Sergeant SAUVE, Course 168 "B"
- Pants: Excellent shape, Interior in perfect condition
- Printed on the inside of pants: Trousers Khaki 6.F. 1952, Size No. 11, Height 5'9" to 5' 10" , Waist 33
- There is an 1 3/4 cuff at the bottom of the pants
NOTE: Over the years we have collected items with historical interest. The majority of our memorabilia is war related and we do not wish to offend anyone. We do not support or condone war but believe that historical items can remind us of our history, teach us about specific moments in time and hopefully prevent us from reliving any manmade horrific times in history. Any items we offer are intended for collectors of memorabilia and hopefully will be used for educational purposes. All of our collectables come from our own private collection via many X-service personnel and government auctions and have included Nazi party, Holocaust, Allgemeine and Waffen SS, Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine, Kamikaze, Japanese, Australian, U.S., British items, etc. We should not forget our past but should endeavor to learn from its mistakes. It is our hope we never forget those that have died as a result of war. May god protect them!
The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, Federal, State and Local laws.
Shipping is done Monday-Friday (federal holidays and weekends excluded). Orders received after 3:00pm EST will be processed the following business day. DC and/or tracking numbers will be provided once item is shipped.
Requests received for address changes will require the order to be CANCELED and the order will need to be repurchased with the corrected information.
This item is NON-REFUNDABLE.
All collector items and/or items (or group of items purchased together) that cost over $100.00 will be shipped SIGNATURE REQUIRED.