Vintage WWII era US Army Officer Jacket
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone, we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
Stunning US Army Officer Uniform Jacket, in Excellent condition. Beautiful gold buttons - all in excellent condition. No date stamped on the jacket but the patches are reflective of WWII era. According to Wikipedia: The X Corps was activated in May 1942 at Sherman, Texas. X Corps took part in the following campaigns: New Guinea, Leyte, and Southern Philippines. X Corps became inactive in 1946.
Excellent choice for any collector, person searching for Halloween attire, or simply a fantastic jacket for regular use.
Note: The pictures do not reflect the best color. It is definitely a Khaki color - not grey.
Features of the Jacket:
- Condition: Excellent Shape - All buttons are in excellent condition, Interior of jacket is in perfect condition
- Size: I believe to be a Medium/Large
- Approximate 17" Shoulder to Shoulder
- Approximate 23" Sleeve length shoulder to bottom cuff
- Approximate 20" Across Armpit to Armpit
- Approximate 28" Length on Back
- Approximate 40" around Waist
- Patches etc.:
- XCorps Patch on right shoulder
- WWII CBI China Burma India Patch on left shoulder
- Inside Tag: Army Officer's Uniform Regulation
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.