Vintage US US Army A1 1944 Uniform Jacket & Pants
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED, Very Small Amount of Damage (small amount of wear on one of the interior pockets) . Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
This is a beautiful Man’s “Class A” US Army uniform Jacket and trousers in fantastic condition. The jacket is an “Eisenhower” style man’s Army jacket has with notch collar, two front bellowed pockets with flaps, four button covered placket, tab with snap at waist, two buttons at cuffs, interior lining in khaki cotton twill, and label “Shapiro Clothing Co., 36R”. The loden green long trousers have two front slash pockets, two rear pockets (one with button flap), and four button fly. The pockets and trousers (partially) are lined in natural cotton twill. Trousers are stamped on inner waist “29-13111,” and “W: 29 L:31”. The pants are also signed by original owner “Lamb #L4453.
We have had this set in our collection for over 30 years stored away.
Excellent choice for any collector, person searching for Halloween attire, or simply a fantastic jacket for regular use.
Features of the Jacket/Pants:
- Condition: Excellent - All buttons are in excellent condition, Interior (small amount of wear on one of the interior pockets) and Exterior of jacket is in perfect condition
- Size: 36R
- Approximate "Shoulder to Shoulder
- Approximate "Arm Pit to Arm Pit
- Approximate " Length down back
- Approximate " Length from top of sleeve to bottom
- Inside Tag: "Jackets, Field, Wool, O.D. / Stock No. 55-I-384-595 / 36R / Shapiro Clothing Co. / P.O. No. 11847 / Dated June, 1944 / Pattern Dated 4/10/44 / ?Spec. PO.Q.D. No 437 / Phila. Q. M. Depot
- Stamped inside the jacket: L4453
- Patches etc.:
- U.S. Army Air Forces 1st Division
- 71st Infantry Division Patch, Nos WWII
- Sergeant Rank Patches on each sleeve
- 2-Officer U.S. Letters Branch Collar Insignia
- 2-U.S. Army Air Force Collar Insignias
- Condition: Excellent
- Size: 29
- Approximate 29" Waist
- Approximate 31" Inseam with a 3.5" hem
- Approximate 29" Waist
NOTE: Over the years we have collected items with historical interest. The majority of our memorabilia is war related and we do not wish to offend anyone. We do not support or condone war but believe that historical items can remind us of our history, teach us about specific moments in time and hopefully prevent us from reliving any manmade horrific times in history. Any items we offer are intended for collectors of memorabilia and hopefully will be used for educational purposes. All of our collectables come from our own private collection via many X-service personnel and government auctions and have included Nazi party, Holocaust, Allgemeine and Waffen SS, Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine, Kamikaze, Japanese, Australian, U.S., British items, etc. We should not forget our past but should endeavor to learn from its mistakes. It is our hope we never forget those that have died as a result of war. May god protect them!
The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, Federal, State and Local laws.
Shipping is done Monday-Friday (federal holidays and weekends excluded). Orders received after 3:00pm EST will be processed the following business day. DC and/or tracking numbers will be provided once item is shipped.
Requests received for address changes will require the order to be CANCELED and the order will need to be repurchased with the corrected information.
This item is NON-REFUNDABLE.
All collector items and/or items (or group of items purchased together) that cost over $100.00 will be shipped SIGNATURE REQUIRED.