Vintage 1940"s WWII US Army Sergeant Jacket - Green
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED, Some Moth Hole Damage. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
Beautiful US Army Dress Uniform Jacket, with exposed Brass buttons in Good condition. No Date available on the jacket. However, In 1943 the Army implemented some changes to the M1939 uniform. They made it in wool fabric and the buttons were adorned with the image of the Army eagle in the front just like this jacket.
The jacket has four pockets, each having a flap secured shut by a brass button. The shoulder area has epaulets. Sewn on one side and secured with a small button on the other side. The Buttons are sewn to the jacket. All the buttons for the WWII jacket are matching, however, the front buttons are of a larger size than the others. The back of the jacket is fitted beautifully.
Excellent choice for any collector, person searching for Halloween attire, or simply a fantastic jacket for regular use. Needs Moth hole repair.
Features of the Jacket:
- Condition: Good Shape - All buttons are in excellent condition, Interior of jacket is in perfect condition except Moth hole damage to front left pocket, next to front right pocket, left arm shoulder area, back belted area and middle back (see pictures)
- Material: Wool
- Approximate 18.5" Shoulder to Shoulder
- Approximate 26" Sleeve length shoulder to bottom cuff
- Approximate 21.5" Across Armpit to Armpit
- Approximate 33" Length on Back
- Patches etc.:
- Sergeant rank patches on sleeves
- WWII Army Air Corps 4th Air Force Class A patch
- US Army Medical Branch Insignias
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.