SOG SEAL Team Fixed Blade Knife
A knife that has undergone some of the most rigorous tests, including tip breaking stress, blade breaking limit, sharpness, edge retention, handle twist off force, salt water immersion and hands-on competition to earn its place as one of the most elite knives. Made of AUS-8 steel with an attractive satin finish, the 7-inch partially serrated, fixed blade has a clip point shape that delivers a quicker and deeper puncture, sharpens easily and makes quick work of any task. The ergonomically contoured and well-balanced handle has a black finish and is made of high strength, abrasion and impact resistant glass-reinforced nylon to fit comfortably in your hand. SOG's unique cryogenic heat treatment process results in an overall increase in toughness and heightened wear-resistance. The knife includes a lanyard hole at the base of the handle and a nylon lanyard for convenience. A black Kydex sheath is included with a snap closure and belt loop attachment to keep the Seal Team safely protected and close to you at all times.
Features of the Knife:
- Heat treated AUS-8 steel
- Features a lanyard hole as well as a nylon lanyard
- Ergonomically contoured, glass-reinforced nylon handle
- Undergoes rigorous testing, including tip and blade breaking limit, sharpness and more
- Partially serrated, fixed 7-inch AUS-8 steel blade
- Blade: clip point shape with a satin finish
- Black handle is made of glass-reinforced nylon
- Includes a black Kydex sheath with a belt loop attachment and a nylon lanyard
- Overall length of 12.3-inches
- Blade thickness of 0.24-inches
- Weight of 10.3-ounces
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty
STOCKED ITEM. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED. Must be 18 or older to purchase. Item can ONLY be shipped within the U.S.