Splint, Universal 4″x36″ Black
This Splint is used throughout the world in emergency and traditional medical treatment facilities, emergency medical kits, first aid kits, mountaineering and expeditionary emergency supplies, by fire departments paramedics and many others.
Features and Splint:
- Used in emergency and traditional medical treatment facilities, emergency medical kits,and first aid kits
- Tactical black
- Easily rolled up to size of ace bandage
- Size: 36" x 4"
- Unroll the splint and it can be used as follows:
- 1. The splint may be used in a simple "V" shape.
- 2. By bending it to a "U" shape, you're strengthening splint.
STOCKED ITEM: Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local Laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable item(s) (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
For info: Hahn's Surplus Policies