Tru-Spec Army Combat Uniform Shirt (GL/PD 14-04)
Made to current U.S. military specification GL/PD 14-04 using permanent press, wrinkle resistant CL-8 50/50 CORDURA nylon† cotton vat dyed rip-stop material. The next evolution of the U.S. Army combat uniform. For active duty soldiers or for an individual or organization that wants the authentic look of the real thing, TRU-SPEC is as real as it gets.
Features of the Shirt:
- Redesigned fold down collar for a neat, professional appearance
- Zippered with hook & loop front closure for a smooth uniform appearance with rank tab loop on center placket
- Longer loop faced shoulder pockets for patches and skill tabs with front zipper closure and glint tape above pocket
- Bi-swing back
- Two slanted chest pockets with hook & loop closure
- Loop fasteners for name & rank patches
- Reinforced elbows
- Pen/Pencil stalls
- Button cuff closure with 3-button hole positions
- Sizes: XSmall - XLarge Short, XSmall - 5XLarge Regular, Small - 3XLarge Long
- Nylon 66: High tenacity nylon fiber. No Melt, No Drip thermal preferences with superior moisture management and quick drying ability. Higher durability, abrasion and comparable bursting strength.
STOCKED ITEM:. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.