* USMC Enlisted Visor Cap Frame & Green Cover Set w/EGA
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - USED. NON-REFUNDABLE ITEM. Once they are gone we may not get any more.
If you are looking for an USMC hat for your collection, for display, for Halloween or as a gift, this is the one. Perfect condition very attractive hat.
Features of the Hat:
- Condition: Excellent but there are some small moth holes on the top rear of the hat (see pictures)
- 100% Wool
- USMC Enlisted visor hat with frame, green cover and EGA
- Black leather chinstrap with black US eagle buttons
- Brown leatherette sweat band in excellent condition
- Inside sweat band marking: Frame Service Cap, Black/05A 100-3534/FSN 8405-082-8154/3Gerber MFG, Co.
- Size 6 7/8
NOTE: Over the years we have collected items with historical interest. The majority of our memorabilia is war related and we do not wish to offend anyone. We do not support or condone war but believe that historical items can remind us of our history, teach us about specific moments in time and hopefully prevent us from reliving any manmade horrific times in history. Any items we offer are intended for collectors of memorabilia and hopefully will be used for educational purposes. All of our collectables come from our own private collection via many X-service personnel and government auctions and have included Nazi party, Holocaust, Allgemeine and Waffen SS, Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine, Kamikaze, Japanese, Australian, U.S., British items, etc. We should not forget our past but should endeavor to learn from its mistakes. It is our hope we never forget those that have died as a result of war. May god protect them!
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
Item can only be shipped in the US.