Vintage 1954 US Army Uniform
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - USED, Small amount of DAMAGE on one side of collar. Once they are gone we may not get any more. SOLD AS IS - NON REFUNDABLE.
The Army uniforms during 1940's and 1950's remained pretty much unchanged. Made of wool. The tunic had four front pockets with brass eagle buttons. This particular example has several patches on it.
This sleeves display various patches. The right sleeve has a WWII US 35th Infantry Division Patch with a Master Sergeant Rank patch below, three service stripes on left sleeve denoting 18+ months in combat and WWII Army Air Corps Meritorious Unit Commendation Military Patch. The left sleeve has a 5th Army Shoulder Patch with a Master Sergeant patch below and six overseas service stripes on the right sleeve denoting 36+ months overseas.
Features of the Jacket:
- Condition: Excellent w/small amount of damage to one area on left collar, All buttons are in excellent condition, All patches in Excellent condition but need to be tacked on the jacket a little better, Interior of jacket is in perfect condition
- Size: 39 R
- Rank: Master Sergeant Patches
5th Army Shoulder Patch
- WWII US 35th Infantry Division Patch
- WWII Army Air Corps Meritorious Unit Commendation patch
- Service Stripes patches and Overseas Service Stripes patches
- Inside -inside pocket: Men's Wool Coat, Army Green 44, Size 39-R, Contract No. 775 Date 10-16-54, Spec No: Purchase Description, Stock No: 8405-00-19728, Pattern Date: 1 July 1954, Phila Q.M. Depot, Inspector 400
- Inside - outside inside pocket is the pressing instructions
- Size 36R
NOTE: Over the years we have collected items with historical interest. The majority of our memorabilia is war related and we do not wish to offend anyone. We do not support or condone war but believe that historical items can remind us of our history, teach us about specific moments in time and hopefully prevent us from reliving any manmade horrific times in history. Any items we offer are intended for collectors of memorabilia and hopefully will be used for educational purposes. All of our collectables come from our own private collection via many X-service personnel and government auctions and have included Nazi party, Holocaust, Allgemeine and Waffen SS, Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine, Kamikaze, Japanese, Australian, U.S., British items, etc. We should not forget our past but should endeavor to learn from its mistakes. It is our hope we never forget those that have died as a result of war. May god protect them!
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
For info: Hahn's Surplus Policies