Vintage US Army Corps of Engineers Jacket
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED, NO Damage. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
Fabulous Us Army Corps of Engineers Jacket. An Excellent choice for anyone's collection. The jacket includes shoulder patches and insignias including one rupture duck patch on the chest.
Features of the Jacket:
- Condition: Excellent Shape - All buttons are in excellent condition, Interior of jacket is in perfect condition
- Button front (Essayons buttons)
- 2 button flap-closure chest pockets
- 2 button flap-closure base pockets
- 40% Wool
- Inside pocket
- Size: 35R
Approximate Shoulder to Shoulder 16"
Approximate Length approx 29" down center back
Approximate Arm length approx 23.5"
- Approximate Chest approx 19" from Armpit to Armpit
- Inside Tag: 35R
- Patches etc.:
- WWII US Army Corps of Engineers Education Patch
- 1st Calvary Division Shoulder Patch
- (2) WWII US Army Corps of Engineers Officer Collar Insignia
- (2) US Collar Insignias
- US Pilot Wings on left chest
- (2) Vintage US Army Corps of Engineers Essayons Pin with Lamp Of Knowledge (located on the shoulder epaulets)
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
For info: Hahn's Surplus Policies