WWII US Navy Chaard Inc. Plaster of Paris Bandages Case
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - NEW-OLD STOCK. Once they are gone we may not get any more. SOLD AS IS. NON-REFUNDABLE.
NOTE: YOU MAY ONLY PURCHASE 1 AT A TIME. This sytem DOESN'T CALCULATE SHIPPING CORRECTLY AND ANY MORE THAN 1 AT A TIME THE SHIPPING COST TO US IS EXORBITANT. IF YOU WISH TO PURCHASE MULTIPLE BOXES YOU MUST COMPLETE EACH PURCHASE SEPARATELY. This is a very heavy item and shipping is expensive!
Genuine WWII Plaster of Paris bandages. Great for a museum or any other Military display. These wooden boxes have all the great markings of the US Navy. They are WWII era dated on the inside boxes of Plaster of Paris 1945. Very cool.
We opened one of the crates and one of the boxes from inside and the bandages are in very usable fantastic shape. For us to try to open the case; it may destroy the top of the case trying to pry it open. The case is nailed shut and some are banded as well (not all are banded). The whole package is original and we would prefer to keep the cases as they have been in tack since WWII.
Features of the Bandages:
- Condition: Excellent in original sealed and banded crate ( wooden box)
- WWII, Dated Aug 24 1945
- CHAARD Incorporated
- Lansing, Mich. U.S.A.
- One dozen bandages
- 3” x 5yds
- Case dimensions and weight are: 24" x 18" x 9" and 60 lbs to 70 lbs depending on the crate
- Plaster of Paris - Stock No. 2-115
- Reynolds’ A-13 W4 Packing
- Price per wooden case of 120 Bandages (10 boxes that each have 12 individually wrapped (interior wrapping is foil sealed to keep bandages in perfect condition) 3" x 5yrd bandages)
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.