U.S. Naval Institute PROCEEDINGS Magazine - Dec. 1998
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone we may not get any more. SOLD AS IS. NON-REFUNDABLE.
Nothing like holding an original magazine in your hand to read or refer back to specific articles. This magazine has been siting in storage for quite a number of years. It is in great shape but does have some of the original owner's (Retired USAF Master Sergeant) sticker on the front.
Features of the Magazine:
- Volume 124/12/1,150
- Free Speech v. Article 88
- U.S. Naval Institute 1873-1998: The Sea Service Forum
- Comment and Discussion
- The Coast Guard Is Maritime Security
- Coast Guard Is Joint
- Coast Guard Codebreakers: Inspire Those Who Serve
- Where Is Courage?
- One Hell of a Storm
- Building Information Security Layer by Layer
- Lessons from out of the Blues
- How Many Sailors Can Ships Afford?
- The Cost of Revolution
- Part IV: Five Fleets: Around the World with the Nimitz
- Professional Notes
- Reflections on "War as a Rational Business"
- Military Virtue and the Future of the Naval Service
- Nobody Asked Me But…Let's Restructure the Afloat Commands
- Book Reviews
- The Republic Navies
- Oceans: AE-2: Subsunk—Subfound
- Points of Interest: Uncertain Road to Redux Reform
- World Naval Developments
- Combat Fleets
- USS Herndon (DD-638)
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas. Must be 18 or older to purchase. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable country, state and local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.