U.S. Naval Institute PROCEEDINGS Magazine - Sept. 1998
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone we may not get any more. SOLD AS IS. NON-REFUNDABLE.
Nothing like holding an original magazine in your hand to read or refer back to specific articles. This magazine has been siting in storage for quite a number of years. It is in great shape but does have some of the original owner's (Retired USAF Master Sergeant) sticker on the front.
Features of the Magazine:
- Volume 124/9/1,147
- Network Centric Works for Marines
- U.S. Naval Institute 1873-1998: The Sea Service Forum
- Comment and Discussion
- Translating Concepts into Capabilities
- Centers of Gravity Are a Myth
- Deny U.S. Access?
- Joint but Unique
- When It's Time to Pay Their Dues...
- You Can't Fool the Troops
- Ain't No Way To Mobilize
- Training for Measured Response
- The Asian Anchor
- Cracking the Nuclear Club
- Bravery Will Not Be Enough
- Admiral With Wings
- Five Fleets: Around the World with the Nimitz
- Surge 97: Demonstrating the Carrier's Firepower Potential
- A J.O. Looks at TacAir Readiness
- "The Battle Fleet Must Have Eyes"
- Network-Centric Antisubmarine Warfare
- Walking the Missile Defense Tightrope
- Getting Back to Basics
- Book Reviews
- The U.S. Navy: Sailing Toward Troubled Waters
- Naval Systems: Automated Support for Combat Systems from the Machinery World
- Points of Interest: Health Chief to Avoid Co-Pays
- World Naval Developments
- Combat Fleets
- Nobody Asked Me But…Don't Blame the Politicians!
- Nobody Asked Me But…End the Optempo Game
- Professional Notes
- Patrol Squadron Fifty (VP-50)
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas. Must be 18 or older to purchase. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable country, state and local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.