Belleville Tactical Research Khyber II Coyote Boot
From rocky mountainous terrain to hard pounding concrete roads, the NEW Coyote Khyber TR550 will outperform when tested in any environment. This hot weather mountain hybrid boot was specifically designed for all-terrain use.
With great design comfort and durability features, such as its lace-to-toe lacing system, the TR550 has a customized fit and is a top choice for everyday use.
Features of Tactical Boot:
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 23.5 oz. per boot
- Upper: Flesh-out suede leather and nylon
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Vibram IBEX
- Insole: Removable TR-1 load-bearing orthotic
- Exclusive Vibram IBEX outsole was built to perform on rough, uneven terrain
- Low-profile outsole to reduce weight
- Rappelling bars extend the wear
- EVA midsole absorbs shock
- Breathe Right lining is highly breathable and wicks away moisture
- TR-1 insole is made of EVA resin, which uses an EVA and rubber blend to mold the heel and midfoot cradle, to provide impact cushioning
- TR-1 insole features a molded heel cup to enhance stability, extended arch support and honeycomb geometric forefoot to increase airflow
- TR-1 insole is treated with an Agion antibacterial solution to fight the growth of bacteria
- Defined heel and sharp-angled lugs optimize traction
- Toe bumper has deep serrations to help with crawling and climbing
- Soft toe
STOCKED ITEM. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectible items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
Note: Please allow more time to ship sizes we don't typically stock (4-6.5).