Belleville TR501 AMRAP Athletic Training Boot - Coyote
As many reps as possible..100% effort and exertion. The new AMRAP trainer from Tactical Research features an expanded TPU midsole that provides superior resiliency and rebound (up to 50% more than standard EVA) and is the ideal lightweight "tennis-boot" option for training, range, and garrison use.
Features of Training Boots:
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown)
- Height: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- Midsole: Expanded TPU
- Outsole: 100% rubber "PT" outsole
- Insole: Removable molded-EVA
- High resiliency and rebound E-TPU midsole
- Moisture wicking lining
- Athletic strobel construction
- Flat "ribbon" laces
STOCKED ITEM. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectible items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.