Iron Age Hauler 6" Plain Toe Waterproof Work Boot 0160
When the road gets rough and your load get heavy-keep going. When the rain comes pouring and the way seems blocked-keep going. When the cautious head home, but there's still a job needs doing-keep going. With all around protection, waterproofing, and guaranteed durability, you can be in it for the long haul.
Features of the Work Boot:
- ASTM F2413 Meets all standards for Safety Footwear. You Know, if That's Something You Care About.Tough Against Everything
- Composite Toe: Tough Against Cold.Tough Against Heavy Objects.Tough Against
- Like A Second Skin. One That Protects You From Live Circuits and Wires.
- Hydrotex Waterproof System: Moisture Wicking Nylon gets Moisture Out. A Hydrotex Waterproof Membrane Keeps it Out. All of it
- Ladder Latch 90° Degree Heel: A 90° Degree Heel that Helps Turn Ladders into Stairs. When your Boot Stands Up Straight, so will you
- Padded Collar:Take it Off-Road with our Padded Collar that Gives Extra Support Right where your Ankle needs it. Tough Against Rough Terrain.
- Suede Upper: Easier to Break in, and Forms to your Foot Faster. Tough Against Pain
- Direct-Attached Midsole: Direct-Attached Polyurethane Midsole with Durable Rubber Lug Bottom
- EVA Cushion Footbed: Removable EVA Cushioning with a Spongey Rubber Heel. Makes even the Toughest Work Sites feel like a Walk in the Park
- Full Grain Leather Upper: Only the Toughest Part of the Hide, so your Boots can be the Toughest Against Abrasion, Oils, and Chemicals
- Shank Type: Non-Metallic Rigid Nylon
STOCKED ITEM. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
Note: Please allow more time to ship sizes we don't have in stock.