Survival Rescue Pack - Orange
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - NEW. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Final Sale items are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- 7-day supply of medication available. However, medication should be constantly monitored for expiration dates
- First Aid Supplies (basic first aid kit) - for broken and sprained limbs, Band Aids, disinfectant will take care of cuts and bruises while aspirin or ibuprofen can take care of minor aches and pain until help arrives
- Water purifying tablets or simple Chlorine bleach and a medicine dropper. Ready.gov suggests that household chlorine bleach be included in a survival kit in the event that a person runs out of clean water, a medicine dropper can be used in a gallon of water to make it drinkable. It is important that bleaches that are scented, have added cleaners or are color safe are not used
- A flashlight or lantern
- An emergency blanket for warmth and signaling
- A knife and/or a multitool
- Rain poncho
- Signaling mirror
- Matches and/or lighter
- Dehydrated foods
Features of the Backpack:
- Size 16.5" tall x 13.5" wide x 7"
- Made to keep items in the pack cool - insulated interior
- Clear Front to put visible name or paperwork
- Side Hook-n-Loop straps to attach blanket, sleeping back, etc.
- 5 Separate zippered interior compartments
- Inside Hook-n-Loop straps for gear, key chains, etc.
- 3 Separate Hook-n-Loop closed exterior attached belt pouches for magazines, medical gear, etc.
- Padded Shoulder Straps
- Weight 5 lbs
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.