G.I. Military 6 MAG MOLLE II Bandoleer
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - Used. Once they are gone we may not get any more.
The US Government issued Military Surplus 6 Magazine Bandoleer will hold (6) USGI mags. Made from durable nylon, the bandoleer features three pouches that each hold two magazines. Flaps cover and protect the magazines while snaps keep the flaps securely closed. Snaps on the back allow integration with the MOLLE II Assault Pack.
Govt. Isssue. NSN# 8465-01-465-2144. Great pouch with adjustable strap and snap closures. This item is part of the MOLLE II Rifleman's set but does not include any MOLLE webbing. Most of the bandollers are in excellent condition. There are, however, a few in Good/Fair condition.
- Excellent to New/Unissued –Outside of original manufacturer's packaging with minimal or no signs of wear.
- Good/Fair - Signs of wear. Material may be lightly faded and stains may be present but these items maintain 100% of their initial functionality.
Features of the Bandoleer:
- Condition: USED (We do everything in our power to send the best possible item to our customers. However, some do have minor imperfections from being stored for a lengthy time.)
- Three pockets for ammunition
- Adjustable strap
- Snap closures
- Doesn't fit: 6-30 round Tapco or MagPul mags
LIMITED ITEM. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
For info: Hahn's Surplus Policies