Men's Timberland PRO Barstow Wedge Alloy Toe EH Work Boots
Our Timberland PRO Barstow men's work boots feature rugged, full-grain leathers, Goodyear welt construction, anti-fatigue technology and durable Timberland PRO rubber outsoles, created specifically for people who spend long hours on their feet.
Features of the Boots:
- Unlined, rugged full-grain leather for comfort and durability
- Alloy safety toe
- Goodyear Welt construction for a durable mechanical bond
- Mesh tongue lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable fit
- Constructed on TiTAN last for superior fit
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot while providing enhanced moisture management for all-day comfort
- Timberland PRO rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant
- 30-Day Comfort Guarantee - If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe our footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, we'll refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact customer service at 1-888-802-9947 for more details.
- Anti-Fatigue Technology - A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
- Electrical Hazard Protection - Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
- Timberland PRO Rubber Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance
- Antimicrobial Odor Control - to prevent and control odors
STOCKED ITEM. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.