1984 US Uncirculated Coin Set
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
The 1984 U.S. Mint coin set is only 2 sets of 5 coins. One Set Philadelphia Mint and the other set Denver Mint. This set comes in an envelope from the Treasury Department of the United States Mint and the coins in original mint cellophane. They are a fantastic addition to anyone's collection.
This coin originally belonged to a coin collector who stored it in our safe for years. Eventually we acquired his collection in the condition he left it and other than sealing it in plastic it is sold as he left it.
Note: Anyone wishing to purchase multiple coins or sets of coins, please contact us and we will work with pricing.
Features of the Coin:
- (2) Lincoln cent - Philadelphia Mint & Denver Mint
- (2) Jefferson nickel - Philadelphia Mint & Denver Mint
- (2) Roosevelt dimes - Philadelphia Mint & Denver Mint
- (2) Washington quarter - Philadelphia Mint & Denver Mint
- (2) Franklin half-dollar - Philadelphia Mint & Denver Mint
- The Franklin half-dollar is struck in 40% silver
- Year: 1984
- Composition: Various
- Diameter: Various
- Mintage: Various
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.