1988 U.S. Mint Olympic Coin - Silver
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
Genuine 1988 Olympic Commemorative Uncirculated Silver Dollar, struck in accordance with legislation passed by Congress and signed by the President on October 28, 1987, as Public Law 100-141. This coin was produced by the United States Mint to commemorate America's participation in the 1988 Olympic Games. It is housed in protective air tight plastic coin holder (capsule) and then beautifully presented in a USA coin case presented with a certificate of Authenticity. The coin is commemorate Olympic Games in 1988. Fantastic shape.
Features of the Coin:
- Condition: Excellent - PF-65 (Gem Proof)
- Coin Size: 1.5"
- Coin in plastic holder
- Coin case inside another box
- Certificate of Authenticity
- The obverse (heads side) design of the 1988 Olympic features Liberty's Torch and the Olympic Torch merging in a single flame, with the words "Olympiad" and "Liberty"
- The reverse (tails) design features the U.S. Olympic Team logo, framed by olive branches
- I apologize for the glare on the one picture of the front of the coin
- Original owner
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS - PLEASE NOTE: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs Office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. All international shipments require insurance and signature at buyers’ expense.
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.